We Now Know
✨ Babies are born with 100 billion neurons ✨
(All the neurons they'll ever have)
✨ Babies brains double in size during their first year✨
✨ Every second babies make at least 1 million brain connections✨
✨ Infancy sees the fastest rate of brain development of their life✨
What if you were able to understand, create, build, and implement Montessori with your baby + lay a foundation that sets baby up for a lifetime of learning?
In this course you will learn how to:
✔️ Build an in-home Montessori experience for your baby and family through a go-at-your-own-pace guide
✔️ Use a foundational understanding of Baby Development to then implement Montessori with your baby
✔️ Set up your home environment for each stage of baby development (even with limited space)
✔️ Understand how to "follow your child"
✔️ Use the Montessori Approach in everyday baby interactions and experiences to optimize their development
✔️ Find, offer, set out, and use Montessori Baby Toys/Materials
✔️ Use the Montessori, Baby Development, and Positive Approaches to handling phases, transitions, and behaviors
✔️ Be your best, most inspired, empowered, prepared self for this beautiful stage in development. ❤️
The Montessori Babies Course 🌻
is a self-paced, 100% online program with a step-by-step process designed to get you
- The overwhelming amount of information on the internet
- Lack of time for research
- Not knowing how or where to begin...
- Deeply understanding Baby Development and Montessori for Babies
- Knowing how to setup a Montessori friendly environment in your home for your baby
- Knowing what Montessori Infant Materials to offer, where to find them, how to offer them, and when to rotate them for your child
- Being prepared to implement Montessori at each stage in infancy
- Being fully inspired, empowered, and encouraged to create a Montessori Experience that is just right for you and your baby!
Thereby laying an incredible foundation for a lifetime!
The Montessori Babies Course Curriculum
- Preparing Yourself: The Non-Mobile Baby (2:57)
- Understanding Development: The First Months of Life (5:15)
- Preparing The Environment: Non Mobile Baby (4:34)
- Montessori Material Suggestions (4:37)
- Activity Ideas for the Non-Mobile Baby (4:34)
- Laying Foundations of Independence (2:21)
- BONUS: Creating A Montessori Routine for The Non-Mobile Baby (3:02)
- Preparing Yourself: The S-S-C-C Baby (5:46)
- Understanding Development: The Sitting, Slithering, Crawling, Cruising Baby (5:14)
- Preparing The Environment: The S-S-C-C Baby (7:20)
- Montessori Material Suggestions (5:20)
- Activity Ideas for the SSCC Baby (5:18)
- Fostering Independence with S-S-C-C Baby (2:51)
- BONUS: Creating A Montessori Routine for the S-S-C-C Baby (2:53)
- Preparing for The Montessori Feeding Experience (7:33)
- How to Introduce Solids The Montessori Way (3:56)
- Baby-led Weaning vs. Purees (4:18)
- Tips For Montessori Feeding (6:35)
- Drinking From An Open Cup (4:24)
- The Family Meal (2:59)
- BONUS: Tips for Introducing the Bottle (if applicable) (3:44)
- BONUS: Tips for Addressing Food Throwing + Picky Eating (5:51)
- Preparing Yourself: The Walking Baby (4:31)
- Understanding Development: The Walking Baby (3:36)
- Preparing the Environment for The Walking Baby (6:36)
- Montessori Material Suggestions (5:55)
- Activity Ideas for the Walking Baby (5:00)
- Fostering Independence with The Walking Baby (2:46)
- BONUS: Intro To Toileting (6:06)
- BONUS: Creating a Montessori Routine: The Walking Baby (4:01)
Bianca A. Solorzano, M.Ed.
Hi! I'm Bianca. Baby Development Specialist, Montessori Consultant, Early Childhood Advocate, Montessori Infant Teacher, Host of Montessori Babies Podcast, Founder of Baby Tour Guide and Montessori Mother to my sweet baby!
I started out having no idea how to "do" Montessori with Babies, but over the last decade I gained field experience and knowledge through...
🔅 Running my own Montessori Baby Class (Nido) for many years, Running Montessori Mommy and Me, and Giving Talks at various Parent Education Events
🔅 Getting my International AMI Montessori Training (Birth - 3 years), along with my Bachelor's in Child Development and Master's in Montessori Education
🔅 Learning how to assess development and implement Montessori ideas at just the right time for each unique baby
I run my own Infant Development + Montessori business where I use my step-by-step process to help inspire, encourage, and empower other amazing parents, educators, and caregivers to optimize baby development through a Montessori Lens!
Who can benefit from this course?
- Current parents + expectant parents
- Nannies + babysitters
- Montessori Educators
And all people who have or care for babies
When does this course start and finish?
This course begins on March 20th, 2022 and never ends! It's a completely self-paced program - so you can go through the lessons at a time that works best for you and your baby. There are 9 Modules with 6 lessons per module. Each lesson is info-packed & less than 10 minutes so you can listen or watch the lesson as quick inspiration in the morning, whilst on a walk, in the shower, as you wind down the end of your day, or whatever works best for you!
Can you start The Montessori Babies Course at any point in Infancy?
Absolutely! This course is formatted so the first couple modules create a foundational understanding. The next few modules are sectioned by stage of development within Infancy... so whether you are an expectant parent hoping to prep in advance, your baby is a newborn, or your baby is 10-12 months you can absolutely benefit from this course! (We also venture into the transition from Infancy to Toddlerhood with The Walking Baby Module!)
Does this course show you where to buy Montessori Furniture and Materials?
Yes! One reason I created this course was so that you are able to build a Montessori experience that works for your baby, your home, and your lifestyle... while also understanding the "why" behind everything!
How long do I keep this course after I enroll?
You keep this course for a lifetime! I actually encourage you to come back to it for continued inspiration and/or use it with multiple children!
Is this course a Montessori Training?
No. Taking this course does not offer a certification in Montessori from Birth - 3. This course is a personal, professional, and parental development experience that I created based off of my years of experience, Montessori Training, Child Development Studies, and Montessori Masters - to help you ease into your Montessori journey with your sweet baby!